The Best Week of the Year
PorterCamp welcomes athletes of all gymnastic levels aged 7-18. We offer the perfect combination of formal gymnastics training along side a general sports program for those campers who are former gymnasts/siblings of our gymnastics campers - combined with traditional boys and girls summer camp activities. Hosted in a non-traditional space, our campers enjoy 4 hours of coaching for gymnasts under the big top and sports across the multiple fields. Our elite coaching staff and spirited counselors have over 400 years of combined PorterCamp experience, ensuring our campers improve their skills in a safe, low-stress environment.
When not training, our campers test their fearlessness on our climbing wall, get their hearts racing on our zip line, and show off their competitive side with tramp ball and field sports. After spending some time on land and in the air our campers cool off with a dip in the lake and take a turn waterskiing or wake boarding.
PorterCamp is like no other. For one enchanted week in August, we rejuvenate our training while making life-long friends in a truly beautiful place. We hope that you will join us to experience the magic of PorterCamp for yourself.
2018 Camp Dates:
August 10th - 15th - Due to constraints at the camp we host PorterCamp from we are having to change our standard program dates a touch. Please take note this is a Friday - Wednesday Session for 2018
Campers can register for camp at any time as long as there is room remaining. A $200 deposit is required upon registration. Register Here and Proceed to Payments.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
2018 registration: $699.00.
2018 commuter w/ meals and evening activities registration: $599.00
2018 commuter registration: $499
For campers participating in the CIT program, the cost is $499.00.
A Family Discount of 5% is given to the second child and 20% discount for each additional child.
What Should I Bring To Camp?
- Plenty of socks and underwear
- Comfortable workout clothes – shorts, T-shirts, leotards, etc.
- Additional shorts and T-shirts
- A set of clothes that can get dirty
- At least two pairs of pants
- Warm pajamas
- Shower towel
- Shower Caddy
- Beach towel
- Tennis shoes, sandals, and hiking boots
- Warm jacket
- Sweatshirts/sweaters (Evenings can get chilly to downright cold)
- Poncho or raincoat
- Sleeping bag and a bottom sheet or sheets and blankets (consider a large plastic bag to cover sleeping bag and pillow in case of rain during travel)
- Sundries – soap, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, comb, brush, bug spray, sun screen, etc.
- Medication – ALL medications MUST be given to the Nurse and documented on the Medical Form
- Miscellaneous – Cards, a disposable camera, books, stationery, addresses, and stamps
- A laundry bag
What NOT To Bring To Camp!
- Cellular Devices ARE NOT ALLOWED - it detracts from the camp experience. This INCLUDES camera phones. We highly recommend disposable cameras.
If a camper brings a mobile phone, including camera phones, the administrators will confiscate the device and return it to the camper at the end of the week.
- Portable electronic devices - iPods/iPads/portable music devices/etc.
Porter Camp and it's staff are not responsible for any lost, stolen, damaged, or destroyed property. Don't bring it, don't risk it.
- Extra Money outside of the Camp Bank
Campers will NEVER need actual money at camp, Canteen Cards and House Accounts are used. Funding of the house account for Canteen Spending can be done by mail, or online during the registration checkout process.
- Other valuables - again don't bring it, don't risk it.